ENSIDE Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information (Mandatory)
1. Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information (Mandatory)
Purpose of Collection and Use
When applying for participating in an event
Name, Country, Company/School, Field of job, Position, Phone Number, E-mail
Verification of identity and
confirmation or contact
2. Retention and Use Period of Personal Information
1) The Company processes personal information within the period of retention and use of personal information as prescribed by the law or the period agreed upon with the information subject upon collection. After the purpose of processing personal information has been achieved, the Company shall promptly destroy the information.
2) The retention and use period of personal information is as follows, and in the event that the information subject explicitly requests destruction of the information, the Company shall promptly destroy it without delay.
- For the purpose of providing support for service applications, the data will be retained for 1 year.
However, internet log records and access location tracking data of the information subject shall be separately retained for 3 months in accordance with the regulations of the Act on Protection of Communication Secrets.
3. Consequences of Refusal to Consent
The user has the right to refuse to consent to the collection and use of personal information. If the user refuses to consent to the collection and use of personal information, they will not be able to apply for participating in an event. Please note that consent to the collection and use of mandatory items is required to proceed with the application.
A trial license is issued just once per person. Have you ever gotten a trial license key?